the city's most effective trade union

MCC Employees considering VS/VER can now benefit from Manchester Advice

Manchester Advice have confirmed they are now able to advise Manchester City Council employees on matters relating to benefits and debt advice only. They will not be able to assist with any other VS/VER queries and if members have questions that fall into this category then these should be raised initially with the Shared Service Centre as normal.

You can contact Manchester Advice on 0161 234 5678 or via email by completing the on-line contact form here.

If you wish to contact the Shared Service Centre then you can do so on 0161 277 1758 or email them at

  • UIA Local Government Promotion

  • Update your details

    Update your details - Members login here
  • Join UNISON

    Join UNISON now
  • Twitter

    UNISON Manchester

    • After a point of order, motion 16 is carried and now onto motion 85 on Standing together for LGBT equality #UNDC17
      about 13 mins ago
    • Motion 16 - Invisible or Non-Apparent Disabilities #UNDC17
      about 24 mins ago
    • Motion 5 is passed as amended #UNDC17
      about 29 mins ago
    • Now for the final afternoon session of #UNDC17 and reprioritised motions. First up is Motion 5 on Recruiting and Organising Black Members
      about 49 mins ago
    • Amazing scenes outside the conference centre in Brighton as a crowd surrounds @jeremycorbyn after his speech at…
      about 55 mins ago

Social Widgets powered by