Manchester branch has nominated Paul Holmes for general secretary because:
- Paul has the best record of leadership and fighting for members;
- Paul is the members’ candidate, from the shop floor;
- Paul will take the job on his current wage, donating the additional £100,000 back to the welfare and strike funds;
- Paul will massively increase funding to branches so we can support you better;
- Paul has a track-record of winning disputes and elections, which other candidates don’t;
- Paul’s leadership will be inclusive, developing talents from across our whole union including retired members;
- Paul is popular across UNISON and can win!