Voting for the 2011 UNISON NEC elections starts on 11th April and it’s now more important than ever that every member of our Branch makes their vote count.
The NEC is the most important body within our union which leads all the work of the union, sets priorities and campaigns on members behalf.
Who is elected matters.
Clearly members should read all the papers being sent to every member and decide their view.
Our Branch agreed the following nominations for the North West seats:
Bob Oram (from our Branch)
Our Branch has also agreed to nominate the following candidates for the remaining seats:
Support the candidates who will fight hard to defend your:
- Jobs – no to compulsory redundancies and service closures
- Pensions – hands off our pension rights, no to increased contributions
- Pay – end the pay freeze and stop the decline in UNISON members’ living standards
- Public services – no to outsourcing, privatisation and cuts
- Terms and conditions – no to any loss of rights
These elections will be part of how our union is able to best defend our member jobs, conditions and pensions.
YOUR vote matters.
Please USE it.
Voting closes on 13th May and we urge every member to vote