Do you work in Local Government? Are you 2 years away from retirement – 1year – or 6 months away? Are you a Pensions Champion or Pensions Contacts?
Why not come along to this free course for members.
The programme will include:
- Managing Change – moving from work to retirement
- Occupational Pensions in Local Government
- Independent Financial Advice – what is the typical process you can expect from companies
- Legal Matters – will and trusts
- Statutory Pensions and state benefits
The course will run from 9.30am to 4.30pm on September 16th at the North West Regional Office in Arena Point, Manchester.
If you are interested in attending please download the course application form at the bottom of this post and email the completed form back to the Branch Education Officer.
Course Application Form
GDE Error: Error retrieving file - if necessary turn off error checking (401:Unauthorized)